Peanut butter and chocolate are the driving forces in this frosty pie. A layer of caramel and a sprinkle of pecans make it worthy of the turtle title.
What You Need
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Sprea
- · 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- · 1/2 cup sugar
- · 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- · 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- · 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- · 1/4 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
- · 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
· Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add COOL WHIP; mix well.
· Spread caramel topping onto bottom of crust; cover with cream cheese mixture. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
· Top with nuts just before serving. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.