Tortellini Pasta for a crowd
1(28 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts drained and quartered
1(20 ounce) container grape tomatoes halved lengthwise ( picked these up from Cash N Carry)
1(12 ounce) can sliced black olives drained
2 (1 each) large sweet yellow and red bell peppers diced
1(40 ounce) package cheese-filled egg tortellini, cooked al dente, drained (I purchase the frozen from Cash and carry )
2/3 cup extra Virgin Olive Oil, more if needed
½ cup fresh shredded Asiago Cheese
1(16 ounce) jar Basil Pesto
1teaspoon sea salt
4teaspoons garlic paste
24ounces mozzarella cheese cubed
Sliced thick hard Salami into cubes (optional)
1. Cook pastas, set aside to drain and cool a bit.
2. In large bowl or punch bowl, add rest of ingredients, folding gently til well mixed.
3. Gently fold in pastas well.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste, meaning, add more salt, parmesan, etc., til you like it.
5. Refrigerate for several hours to have everything marinate .
6. *If you make this say a day ahead of time, you'll need to "refresh" this. Just add a bit more olive oil, shredded Asiago cheese before serving.