This makes one loaf
** The pictures taken I tripled this batch which gave me four loaves pictured
· 2 cups White Flour
· ½ tsp salt
· 2 tsp Baking Powder
· ½ cup of soft butter
· 1 ½ cup mashed ripe bananas
· 1 tsp Vanilla
· 1 cup sugar
· ¾ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1. Mash your bananas and set aside.
2. Sift the baking powder, flour, and salt together and set aside.
3. Cream together the butter till fluffy.
4. Gradually add the sugar (stop and stir from the bottom up so it is well blended)
5. Now add one egg at a time (thoroughly blend before adding another egg)
6. Now add your Vanilla.
7. Now slowly add your mashed bananas till well blended.
8. Fold in your nuts.
9. Pour into a grease loaf pan.
10. Bake at 325 degrees for one hour and 25 minutes depending on your oven (or until your cake tester comes out clean) .
11. Serve warm or cool. Once cool you could dust the top with powder sugar.
** NOTE: If you do not have riped Bananas if you put them on a cookie sheet and bake them at 300 degrees till black ( I turn them as well ) you have to watch them. They are then perfect for baking.